Greetings fellow business students, this is my first blog so please don't go hard on me. I will start off on an introduction so you can see who I am and what I do in black and white.
I am a current junior pursuing a B.B.A. in Accounting, which I hope to then get my Masters in Taxation. Currently I am unemployed like the large percentage in America, but I am hoping to change that by the next month.
Some of the things that I enjoy doing include running, long distance road biking, hiking, camping, boxing (record is 0-2 but my opponents were huge), and coaching high school football.
Don't know if this has any relevancy, but I once had a football scholarship, which I unfortunately lost due to an unfortunate ankle injury (which I'm sure was fate).
I am hoping to become an amateur body builder by June 2011, which I have been training for since January 1st.
As of right now, that's all i can say. If you need any more info, just give me a shout.
-Ritz
I am a current junior pursuing a B.B.A. in Accounting, which I hope to then get my Masters in Taxation. Currently I am unemployed like the large percentage in America, but I am hoping to change that by the next month.
Some of the things that I enjoy doing include running, long distance road biking, hiking, camping, boxing (record is 0-2 but my opponents were huge), and coaching high school football.
Don't know if this has any relevancy, but I once had a football scholarship, which I unfortunately lost due to an unfortunate ankle injury (which I'm sure was fate).
I am hoping to become an amateur body builder by June 2011, which I have been training for since January 1st.
As of right now, that's all i can say. If you need any more info, just give me a shout.
-Ritz
No comments:
Post a Comment